Thursday, July 07, 2005

Nationals

I wasnt even nervous at all..
In fact i kept talkin to myself..well..in my mind..
In the waiting room..the athletic grrlz who were as cool as james Bond were lookin at me as i panicked ova my lane number.
Its a surprise they didnt look at me like i needed serious mental help cos' the next minute i knew, this sports school girl tried to smile at me..and this Assumption athlete tried to talk to me.
they probably didnt think i was the cool nasty arrogant sort after that crazy attitude of mine i alwayz portray..pple alwayz laugh when i do tht...alwayz...I have totally no clue why!!!! tht crazy panicky attitude.
athletes are very arrogant and proud pple..or so thts what most pple alwayz think...thts why its so intimidating when ur goin for a competition...u have to just talk to somebody beside u to let out the stress...But only then du realize tht these athletes are not reli arrogant at all..evryone is down-to-earth and nice..No matter how intimidating they look. In fact..for all u know..most could be lookin at u and feelin intimdated by u.

I am lucky enuf tht nobody carried me to the Woodbridge hospital and threw me there.

I finished fourth...I did worse than how i alwayz do..instead of gettin a 71 and below...i got 74!

and there was this other grrl who got 71s and she entered the semis.
If id done how i alwayz did...I could have entered the semis too.
It is soo not my day
Thinkin abt it just makes me reli fustrated and sad..
I was so stoopid today..i slowed down at the last part
just why did i do tht!
WHYYYYYYY

I rested too long. Im so mad now i wana cry. I RESTED TOO LONG.
im not studying hard when prelims just a stone throw away... im not doin well in running.
I am soo DYIN!!!!

In fact..i was okay..until i gulped down two cups of milo like a hungry beggar..(okay i wasnt eating..just drinking)..
And i went back still an Ok person..until i sat down and rested beside rauf and the others tht i became KO

My stomach hurt...real bad..I couldnt think straight..i just knew i was shutting my eyes in pain..but rauf still didnt know..until lihua kept tryina comfort me..and i was in a weird pained postition...and i suddenly felt like vommitting...which i did and collected the technicolor mix in a plastic bag which had holes as rauf discovered when jiamin found another plastic bag..I vommitted..not Once not twice not thrice either...but..Um..i didnt even count!

Then it slowly went away..the pain i mean. Like an opera singer singing softer and softer to end the glass breakin performance.

Sindhu was sick i found out from her camp so she couldnt run which she would have won it with a nice rainbow.
UU soooo must take care okay SINDHU???????!!!!!!
im sooo sad for u!!! its such a PITY!!!!!!!!!!! But ur health must come first and u have to promise to take care okay???
Ill be praying for u!

And so i went home with tracy and lihua.
And so im goin to run another competition tmr
And so im goin to miss lessons agen
And so im goin to die durin prelims just like how i died today.

No comments: