Friday, July 29, 2005

haha

okay...another post! I am sitting on a roller coaster these days..more like today only. well actually..u noe de class foto thingy??..im helpin cheryl and esther with it. They were announced heroine of the day by Ms Ng. Im goin to sleep at 4am nx cos apparently they couldnt do nething ytd even though they slept so late...so im doin alot now.

Just what am i hinting here.. nuffin reli.

Well i just came home from causeway point!!!
OKay the pressie from him was some kind of diary...and the words "u mean evrything to me" was scrawled on it.

Isnt it freaky?

And im now appearin offline on msn and his nick name was "Nvr got to see her" yea he nvr got to see me cos i went into hiding when he came at my doorstep. I was shiverin i tell u.

Okay this is way freaky..the nx minute ill noe..he'll come trudging to me like the unsound person who haunted weiyu's household.

Freaky deaky.

Newayz..i went to causeway to buy arabel's pressie...I love it soo much i wish it was my own...but of course its meant for dearest arabel..the kewlest sista and fren

I hope she'll like it.

SO we saw mai on the bus where we chatted..i love mai!!! she's as sweet as arch!!!

DEN I SAW MS Premela at KFC...i dont know if she saw me but i think she did. Saw sis and me.

Then we bought the pressie and bought school shoes..and when i was up the escalator..i heard our names being called..and thats when i saw SARAH and her mom!!!SARAH OMG!!!! den stephy and gabrielle!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! i guess while we were waving we caught some attention cos the nx min i knew...
some grrl exclaimed along the escalator "TWINS!!!"

Yea as if we're aliens..i get tht sorta thing all da time in public its pretty common..

I love their family..i saw Mrs Teo too!!! their mom..who's a sec tcher.

But i was afriad cos i was wearin mat's and jiaying's pressie...their reli lovely skirt, none other than the shortest skirt known to humanity and skin-revealing blouse.

I reli like Mrs teo and she likes us too...but i was afraid wot i was wearin would turn her off. I was reli reli regretfull.

But nvm we chatted and chatted and we had to go so we said bye.

It happened tht Gabrielle's bday was today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He's soo cute he still looks the same!!!

No comments: