Wednesday, July 20, 2005

sick

I am not in school for two whole days.
And ive neva been this sick before...not for 8 years at least.
When i woke up yesterday...i barely had the strength to sit up..and talkin or just walkin seemed like the biggest chore.
And my temperature was 39.7
So i had breakfast in bed
And i spent the whole day in bed
And i kept drifting in and out of sleep the whole day.
And my duvet was with me the whole day.
And i became the queen of sheeba.

I could only get up to walk for awhile when i took the fever medicine which only worked for the most 2 hrs
My head was soo painful and i felt soo dizzy
when i sat upright or stood up for awhile...evrything around me would soon turn dark and I'd faint.
Being alive and well and normal seemed like it happened cenutries ago.

My fever wouldnt go
So Mom told me not to go to school today.
I slept reli well the whole night unlike the previous night cos of the throbbing headache and the coughs and the cold caused by the fever.
And when i woke up..
i realized i didnt feel so bad
But i still had goblins with hobnailed boots jumping about in my head.

And i felt reli dizzy..
I guess ill only fully cure tmr.
RACIAL HARMONY DAY
I coulnt wear Farah;s kebaya...but i soo wana thank her for tht beautiful, generous offer.

So im wearing Muji's
Which is yellow and shimmery and equally beautiful

Thank u evrybody !!!!!

No comments: