Monday, July 04, 2005

hectic

My life is soo gona revolve around running from now on...well not neccessarily..at least for the next few weeks or so.
Im gona train practically almost evryday..and my Oral is just goin to the pitzz
cos the big exam, as what i call it or some others on this planet, O lvl, Oral exam...happens to lie on my national competition date. Talk about juggling between CCAs and studies.
And of course..the big ugly word, 'STRESS'. Not only for Oral..considerin how much i 'ah-hum' almost all the time in front of the examiner durin orals while they yawn in boredom.
Stress in all areas of my life, nooks and corners or dark alleys..evrywhere..even my CCA...cos guess what? this innova coach wants me to apply DSA to his school..and he is gona watch me run!! Yes..well for a change considerin how much im alwayz not noticed or watched durin competitions.
And i just found out tht S'pore's most famous athlete, U.K Sham, has been running in the same competitions as ive been attending..Swift and Wings!! And ive been dying to meet him!! Well...dyin to know him is of course an exaggeration. I wouldnt say 'ok!' cheerfully den jump down from a hundred story building just to peek a glance at him.

Its ova for tough trgs now..its time for some light ones before i compete

And im lookin forward to the 4 by 100m ones...I hope we'll enter finals...cos ull get to run in the National Stadium!!! and fame as well...JCs will want u.

Ive got a heavy great deal of tons of hmwk and assignments..i shall disappear behind my piles of tall books and be a goody-two-shoe.

Ciao for now

No comments: