Thursday, July 21, 2005

kewl

Racial harmony day was so kewl today.
I was wearin a kebaya...
and almost the whole class were wearin ethnic costumes
Its so kewl
So evryone was walkin around the class and flashes all round as pple take fotos and stuff..
And no it wasnt madness it was a scene of joy, fun, exuberantly colourful
Ive neva seen 4e1 so active before..
it was kewl it reli was..

I WANTED to bring my camera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But unfortunately..i didnt have the casing for it. I couldnt reli carry it around in my bag itll knock stuff and break or sumfin.

AHHHHHHH
I could have taken loads of fotos and put it up ere..
not to worry...when i get the fotos from esther...ill post it here

Unfortunately...i got sick..
Agen.
My fever came bac agen
But i ate some medicine and slept and i got well agen

So im well and alive agen!

PS: ill not be blogging for sometime i guess...been too bz with schoolwork and stuff..But ill blog when there's like significant events
Ill tell u guyz when im bac to bloggin

No comments: