Friday, July 29, 2005

oopz

My real bday was ytd and it was reli sweet
On frenster pple were writing testis wishin me and stuff and yy sending me like greetings
Evryone was lovely..
Somehow..jd managed to find me on frenster and he wished me too..
He said sorry for what he did in our primarys..
well there was a thing then..weird one..
but it reli wasnt his fault..sure he sorta irritated me and stuff but i guess its reli just normal
And i was reli mean.
cos i was a naive person thinkin the other party deserves harsh treatment when he likes u and u didnt reli like him back.
Yes thts what i thot..
So im defying the sayin..girls mature faster than guyz.
I was such a naive lil grrl

And somehow...he shocked me by sayin he wanted to look send me a pressie to my house!
which means he'll be right at my doorstep.
And he just called me on da fone!
he's voice was lower..
its freaky..reli kinda..
But he'd alredi bought the presents..i would be reli mean to reject it.
So i told him tt ill be goin out neway..so he said he'll just leave it at my doorstep.
I guess its reli sweet of him.
reli. what can i say.
Im afraid he;ll have the hardest time lookin for my hse..cos sembawang rd is very big

"ill check the directory la" says he.

the directory?? how is tht gona help?? and am i just stoopid or what? i dont even noe the directory actually helps in sending u right to the doorstep of ur fren's.

Boy does he mature faster than pea-brained me. I am so mean im leavin him to find my doorstep. AH

No comments: