Friday, July 01, 2005

The Happiest day of my life

I thot i would just die when my name was called out for the Athletic of the year 2005.
2005 shall be the best yr of my life!!
Altogether ive got eight medals today.
Today's post will be a no-nonsense post cos im too happy to be writing nonsense

I shall start from scratch.. let me bring u back to May um..on tues i think during the heats.

First id gotten 100m champ. (but i only got the trophy today)


And then on e same day i got 400m champ.


And today...we were in a horrible frenzy (the trackers takin part in 800m) before the 800m race cos we didnt have time to warm up!!!!! And okay so i felt like peeing cos i was sooo nervous.
But i alredi knew i was gona get 2nd or below..cos radhiyah's 800m is very very good. She's alwayz enterin finals in nationals.

OKay so i got this



But nooo i didnt have time to rest!! by the time id finished my 800m race..i was alredi late for reporting for the 4 by 100m...But i had to rush to the prize giving area to get my 400m medal first. I was sooo horribly thirsty im telling u!! but didnt have time to walk back to my bag to get wateerrr.

OKay...so the 4 by 100m team, Dee Dee, Sis, Brenda, and me got 2nd. I was the last runner and i wanted to catch up after radhiyah who was alredi in front but she was just too far...so we got this:



By the time id finished...i realized i still didnt have the time to get water cos i was alredi late for my 4 by 400m reporting..and i also had to go to the prize givin area to get my gold for 100m.

So we waited like hell before the race started..I saw Krystal running she was practically sprinting throughout..and den i had to go take the 800m medal whilst the wait.
4 by 400m..and i was the last runner agen who's responsible for catching up. Dee Dee, Brenda, Vivian and me.

And we got Bronze


By tht time...I was sooo Horrifically tired...Evryone running in the CCA unit had alredi reported durin my 4 by 400m race..Soo while i was still panting...rushed to the CCA unit. It was like running non-stop..i was soo tired alredi...I didnt even have time to change into my jersey for the CCA race...so thts why i was the only tracker running in schl PE tshirt.

This was the race we were dreading for...Bcos the other CCAs had guys...but we had only 1 guy out of 8 pple. sooo its rather difficult..we didnt think we would win.. But we hugged each other at the wait..wishing gd luck and stuff.
When i saw tht peihee was the first running towards me...i was like ahhhh!!! so i sprinted..and this guy was blocking me...but i managed..and then we were ahead of the pack..Woohoo! Even zakiyah didnt lose to the soccer guy.

So we got GOLD!!!! and almost all of us were grrlz!!! Even Mr tan was impressed cos the other silver and Bronze winers were mostly guyz but we still win em!!!
The most amazing race..i mean i could see all the trackers cheering and stuff.
And it also has the most amazing trophy!! it is so tall and beautiful!!


And i could finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rest!! all my races were over...i gulped down two water bottles of water. And there was the final one. best individual award and stuff..

So for sec 4 and 5 girls...i was the so called Best Individual. I tried not to scream when i heard my name bein called. It was soo amazing.

and after this i was soo happy and contented with my trophies.

but den...there was also another award ive neva heard of...Athlete of the year 2005!
Now i just stood there and waited.
"...and from alpha house.."... i was like...it can't be me right?
But then i heard my name!! AND I SCREAMED!!! And Sindhu, hidayah, shalini and sis around me were SCREAMIN AND SCREAMIN they didnt even hear me scream!! It was soooo crazy and funny!!! But i ran downnn as they called my name twice!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.And i got this:


I thot i was just gona die of happiness.
Id neva felt happier.
Even sindhu agreed tht this year was gona be a memorable year before i leave this school.

It certainly is. :D

No comments: