Thursday, June 30, 2005

Jitter-pants

Youth day today and throughout my whole four years..I wasnt even aware at all abt this day!
I neva thot they'd take youth day so serious.
And when the tchers Pulled this big surprise on us by givin us a concert...
it was well..funny. Yess...funny
The whole concert was funny reli.
Plus u dont go to schl at evrytime of the day watching ur Principle somersaultin from one end to another.
Or ur vice principle shaking his butt to some 60s oldie.
Or Ur maths tcher singin like a real idol.
Or ur physics tcher..imagining himself to be a sports reporter spouting in accents.

HOnestly...u dont get this at evrytime of the day..so well..today's special.
Bcos those tchers were reli sweet. what they did and all..

Alright!! BACK to business here!
U wouldnt think id be posting this post's title as 'jitter-pants' for just tht?
well bcos...evrything abt tmr..will be well...Jittery

there's soo many 'How's ringing in my head in my own voice.
bcos evrything abt tmr will 'how'
so much confusion..
so much adrenaline
so much jitters

Bcos i want evrything abt tmr to go smoothly..
I dont wana come home crashing to bed and crying my heart out until evry fibre of my being cries out in agony
I dont wana be all stiff and hard durin 800m tmr.
I dont wana tire myself out cos of all the events and start techni-color yawning(vomitting)..right in front of the whole schl whilst running.

And today...Innova JC;s coach just came to our schl...asking us to apply the DSA thingy..
MOre rather for the track members and air rifle shooters

I mean i cant believe some of our seniors just older than us by 1 yr have alredi entered SEA games together with s'pore's most famous shooter who has won 14 sea games GOLD medal, has attended two olympics and more more and more. This guy was in our schl anywayand he was speakin to sis and me

The coach recognised sis and me as the trackers..somehow...Perhaps Priscillia told him abt us since he called sis and me," the twins".. She must have told him to lookout for us...cos she's dyin for us to join her in her track team in Innova.
SO when he saw two grrlz with congruent-ly similar faces, he knew we were the ones pris was talkin abt
And thanks to the juniors who got top 3 in nationals, he thinks tht the B girls are equally gd (which is quite untrue)thts why he wants us.

So tht innova track coach is gona lookout for me and see how i perform during the 800m nationals...which is gona just make evrything soo busted. 800m is alredi worse enuf i dont need another load on my back. Im sooo gona proof him wrong.

Cross my fingers
And i jst wrote a letter to my santa claus, God.

No comments: