Monday, June 06, 2005

Super hot

when my cousin had tried reachin me the whole day by callin a gazillion times when i was out..id thot there was sumfin impt tht he had to say to me..till i managed to call him back only to have found out tht he'd actually wanted to try his new divination thingy he'd read frm this bk, which he claimed Confuscius couldnt master the skill even to his dyin day, on me..it was fortune telling but he wanted to use this divination to help me with my Os. Which was well...not-so-impt afterall. He went on and on without stopping to breathe or for me to explain..cos im a christian so well its a real bad sin to do this sorta thing. I could crystal-clearly remember him saying," im this fuckin asshole tht learnt this chinese mythology tht no amount of western science is able to do" He mentioned FUCKIN ASSHOLE!! Big word there. i neva thot he was tht sort who'd say such words. Okay..so i dont noe my cousins tht well yet.

I neva thot he was tht obsessed until ytd when i heard him tellin one of my devoted buddhist aunts abt two flies flying abt his room evry morning tht they might well know him in his past life. Tht thing sure was doin his head. i couldnt help feelin mortified.

so today..after lessons mat, wy and I went to causeway point. durin the bus trip, they were sayin abt how much they noe abt me..even abt my family and maid and childhood frenz lala. AND they went on chanting..Yes chanting..abt all the things ive said to em abt pple around me the mo i knew em. Both of em were just talkin and talkin in a monotonous accent then laughin to take a breather.

No comments: