Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Zonked

Zonked is da title for today's post cos well..i was indeed reli zonked
And abit or slightly disappointed i might add

The reason why i would say im disappointed? cos there's just not one..nor two...mmm mayb three ..Problems
Here's how: I was sprinting reli slowly today...U noe those days...those BAd leg days i call it..not tht uve injured ur leg or nething..its just..u find it hard to lift ur legs and knees up and go to ur full potential and 'fly'...like superman..or if ur a female..Wonderwoman. (not tht i noe if wonderwoman can fly)

When i watched as radhiah lihao and others trainin so hard..But rauf wasnt givin me anything to do but trg for 4 by 100m...I felt reli bad.. Yesss felt BAD for not running!!! Ripley's Believe it or not.

Yess...on friday im goin to run 4 events...800m included..Im soo gona Zonk myself out

PLUS new highlights!! Radhiyah is running for 800m!!! Im officially gona get 2nd or worse!!
But its ok...ill be equally happy if she gets first. (err mayb) So now im aiming for 2nd or runing very close to radhiyah.
Afterall, she's one of the top National runners.

And im still lazing around...my timing is horrific reli and Nationals is just peeking from around the corner.

OKay so today...I saw Nikki from Yishun town trg at the yishun stadium..I saw her during the X-country Nationals. She's very friendly..We were all talking to her. She's a very good sprinter.

I have a very boring post today..as borin as how im feeling.

My legs are so sore soooo gdnight

No comments: