Tuesday, June 14, 2005

hah

Two posts in one day..i have a knack of writing..correction..typing alot!
i guess u pple have got to admit tht as well..since all my posts cant help but are alwayz a mile long.
Sis and I just chatted with stephy on the phone and it was so fun
okay before u jump to da big conclusion tht ive got sumfin screwed up there in da brain..I mean yea..how in da world can just chatting on the phone be 'so fun'...but chatting with steph is alwayz fun haha! There.
And ive just realized cbox is down.
I am declaring how upset i am abt this. i SHall land on da top of the manager's desk and roar,"Screw you Big-brain!"
um..which concludes..No hope of pple flooding today
And ive been tryina reach weiyu but to no avail..
i tried calling her home but she's out! and she didnt call me along!
Call me after u see this plss wy!
And tmr..ive got trg at NIGHT!
ISnt tht the kewlest thing on earth?!?! at NIGHT! so i dont have to stuff myself down with health food dinner from home.
I can eat unhealthy Food!!! kool eh?
um..there's sumfin wrong with tht picture ive got to admit

No comments: