Monday, June 13, 2005

jahbulososo

im ur average limp cabbage.
lift my arms up and it will fall lazily in place like hands of corpses
wobble~ I just came bac frm trg and i was 2 hrs late..i was sleeping when peihee called me to say trg started earlier..so okay
i got there and the sun was ur heating coil and the stadium was ur oven.
i was supposed to do 600m 12 times..but i only did like 5..or was it 4?
and we had to train for 4 by 100m which we totally are dying for the medal..its reli hard
i made loadsa errors..like when i stepped at the wrong lane..i was just worned out..Even my brain cells weren't functioning properly evrything was in a blurry-hotty-light-y (the sunlight) mess
And after evrything..i felt like my lungs were on the verge of exploding...or did i just had lung cramps? I wonder if there's such a medical illness anyway?..Is havin cramps even an Illness?!!!

well then i went eating lunch and shopping with Zarina, peihee and lihua...all the sprinters. Haha new faces for a change it used to be arabel, amanda, joann, sindhu, or whoeva would be taggin along.
we walked around like a zombie..our legs were sucked dry like it needed extreme effort to lift it to take a step. And with this...i shall Proclaim!!! tht..Northpoint is the most Boring shopping mall ON the planet!!

I am zonked i shall need a nap to recharge my Biology batteries. My muscles in my fingers are losin its charge...(high-pitch)ewewewewewweewwoooooooooooo(low-pitch)

therefore Gd afternoon i shall sleep in peace now tht sis is swimming ( i cant say gdnight can i? its only noon!)

No comments: