Sunday, June 19, 2005

Whoo

Im done with the archive thingy..
In case u havent noticed..there's a new word button called 'past'..click it and ull go to a whole new page where my archive links will lead u to my history!!!!
Let's study HISTORY!!!!!
unfortunately..ive also spent alot of time deleting some posts away cos this blog used to be private and there's loadsa private stuff..so ull only see the publicly-me-posts.

And im goin to a comp after tht.
We're aiming to get in the top 3!!! which is nuffin but a miracle.
I do hope nuffin goes wrong with the passing later..esp with zarina.

Plus i was imagining myself bein a police when i grow up and this will what i will be writng in my journal...
Im a detective and im supposed to solve this murder case of a gruesome murder..And today well...im searching for the HEAD of the poor victim among tonnes of rubbish where flies swarm. Guess wot?!!! i finally found it after 3 hrs!! And her eyes were bulging out of her socket and her long black curly hair was still intact and her mouth wide caught in a soundless scream. I presume she must haave been suffocated. ANd after this murder is solved by mee...I shall be the most famous detective this universe will eva have!!!!!

That cloud of imagination was inspired by wot i read in the papers today.

OKay..tht doesnt mean im aspiring to be a detective someday...As i said..i was just imagining...another 'what-if'

'For all of life's what-ifs' ------ from some ad i heard on tv abt some insurance company

No comments: