Wednesday, June 15, 2005

chill!!

Chill will she??
fancy screaming her head about..the house is gona explode from the vibrations of her wild naggings!

i got up today..thinkin id just woken up from some long afternoon nap when i realized it was 9.30..id thot the clock was spoilt so i went out to check..indeed it was ur typical rise-and-shine mornings..I am mutating into a sotong these days!!!! True, i love Squidward from spongebob squarepants...but i sincerely do not wish to mutate into him!!!!!!

And then i remebered..shopping day!!! at orchard!! we're just gona walk walk walk around orchard...Far East Plaza!! Fabulous! Heeren!!! double fabulosity!! Blah blah!! ( i dont know the name!) triple fabulosososo! So vibrant!! can u just feel the excitement?! .. okay enough of this nonsense.

Amanda, arabel, sis and i first went to heeren where we first hit Flash Splash!!! KEWL stuff they have there where mandy bought her ROXY wallet!
And then we saw myuk girl's pencil box!! VINTAGE!!! totally!! But id just recently bought a pencil box so my heart was broken into a zillion brittles when my eyes set its gaze on it.

Sis bought a velvety bag..i had totally no idea what i was gona buy..in fact id thot id walk home holding nuffin but oxygen in my fists..when my gaze landed on this huge poster of bags sold at 12 dollars
My heart skipped..like evrything was blurry..i walked towards the shop in a possessed sorta daze..floating..floating..And stopped..the bags were so kool!! and tht emily bag usually seen in more than words!!! omg..its usaully sold reli expensively ..but now its 12! can u believe it?! I know u are there sitting on ur chair in front of the com..wide eyed..or have probably just flipped ur being backwards and foaming through ur mouth in shock. Buttt Its true!! It is!! Ripley's believe it or not!

I fell in love!! and bought it of course..And im still in love!!! Is this what u call love at first sight?! yess of course it is!

Im gona carry it tmr during trg..infact when i got home..after watching spongebob..i left for trg..still loving it..carried it to my private training!! PRIVATE trg?!! u might get another shock! before u call the ambulance..well..it isnt what u think..its only a special trg set aside by the 4 by 100m team..Shikin, peihee, zakiyah and me. Now have u chilled?!

okay..so my special trg was reli late..at night u could say..so shikin was there lookin as paris-hilton-like as eva..so i ran with her for the warm-ups when peihee came..looking around lost-ly before we got our hands sore from waving out to her.

We did mostly...chattings..like abt food and ice-cream and Stuff..abt comps..abt our leg pains. (ive got one now and it isnt ur typical muscle ache sadly.) PAIN PAIN PAIN!!

Just why?? i hope itll miraculously cure on my trg days

where one will be held tmr!! but there's gona be a foto shoot. And evryone will come..includin sindhu!!! and sis and arabel

We were chatting abt being locked up in the stadium cos it was too late when we decided it was high time to leave before we reli get locked up in the creepy stadium..i dont wanna sleep with fleas landing on my nose evry split second..so shikin had to go home..but peihee and I went to eat at chong pang..
I have got to admit!! i suddenly miss the healthy food at home!! eating too much unhealthy food can make me feel sick as well..oily-poilly( i invented this word myself!)

But it was fun with peihee around..excluding the part when she told me abt her ghost story which can make a cobweb shudder.
So i went home..with my heart pounding hammer-ly in my ribs..or most biologically..my lungs..as i walked home closing my eyes at dark creepy areas..And i asked sis to take the lift with me home...
The lift is surrounded by mirrors okay?! there goes my big cloud of imagination.

I am sleepy again..as if u havent heard it for a hundred times alredi.
Therefore i shall enter slumberland soon enuff after i brush my teeth.

No comments: