Friday, June 24, 2005

Cooking lunch

How abt cooking lunch with me?! Or shd i say just cooking for me?!
I am going to share my cooking experience..(more like my maid's)..cos i noe wy's gona be soo jealous after realizing wot my maid is cooking today:

PENANG LAKSA!!!!!

Have ur skins turned as green as creepy slimes on Goosbumps outta envy??



My Breakfast (ps: made it myself)


Make a big wild guess
Wots this ur seeing? Campbell's ABC soup? Mud water?
AHA! wrong..since ull neva be able to guess wot this is to ur dying day..thus, i shall be kind. This is Ur average oatmeal!! but i used Chocolate milk instead of white milk for growing babies.

Now back to the speciality of the day.. Penang Laksa!!!

I took lil shots of the making process and ingedients!!! WARNIN: For the sake of the recipe's secrecy...do not trust wot ur seeing!!! therefore, pls do not sprint to the kitchen and start making ur own penang laksa after seein these shots !!

Ingredients:



That looks like a pretty pinky flower!!! Aint it just vintage?! Not.

They look like nuts but muji says their called ,'grass gruas' or 'wild grass' or so thts wot i heard. am i just sufferin from a sudden bout of ear disease or is it just Muji's bad pronounciation?

HELP!! go on screamin u lil rascals!! ahem..lil onions and erm other lil ingredients!! AHA! too bad ur just gona get Blended!!! to fill my lil stomach!!
PS: the outcome of the blended mixture was just too gruesome for any human being to see!! U might just start foaming through ur mouth right in front of ur computer!! thereofre..after much consideration i have decided its not right to show u pple wot happened nx...and also..its cos i am too lazy to upload another pic.

ANd wot du get?!

The Penang LAKSA!!! well..not exactly..the noodles have not been added yet.

Plus I am too selfish to show u how my lunch looks like! I shall eat in content-ment. Mwahaha!

Thats all for now!

(ps: well im soz for ending evrything so abruptly..Mr Stomach keeps rumbling! i cant do anything much can i?)

No comments: