Monday, June 20, 2005

ARGH

I havent been updating since like..um for an extremely long while!!!
i shall start on sunday!!! SWIFT COMPETITION
SUNDAY: comp today! Ahoy! And we're aiming to get medals!! we ran ran ran and we expected ourselves to get 54 secs
Which is agen i think an over-estimation. it is reli difficult.
And Hong kah sec!! were like being BIG-Shots!! Shikin even heard em saying they could win sports schl! Crapolla!!! they cant even win us how can they even win the Nation's Future athlete dependents. WELL they lost till their faces were yanked across sandy coarse sands. I wanted sooo badly for the medal...WE got THIRD for the finals...we got 56 secs..but there was finals 2...and the other party..the first for 54..so we lost even the third medal we got Fourth!!!!
4TH!!!! forthy forthy forthy~
And some guy broke woteba record and they were screaming and going naked!!! okay topless..
And the next mo...he was signing autographs for lil primary schl kids..and he even Threw his jersey to em where they grabbed and snatched for it like it was Gem. And kids were rushing to take pictures of him! I HAVE TOTALLY NEVA SEEN A SIGHT LIKE THIS! its simply hilarious!! BUT I WAS TOTALLY upset when i realized we got fourth. I was like speechless for the first 5 mins or so. But i went walkin around with peihee and ying..before goin home in the MRT talkin abt diseases and chemicals.

Monday: TRG day..intervals..in the stadium..arabel, amanda were no longer running so im running with shikin, zakiyah, and krystal..all big cheetahs and i was half asleep throughout evrthing
I was sooo friggin tired but i still had to run under the tres scorching sun.
Dying seemed like a better choice than doin the tres vigorous workout.
They were running so fast i was sooo behind them...No matter how hard i try..their like super pple they neva get tired!! yea yea they complain like..'this is torture!!' but they are still fast and all ready!! UNlike meee who;s as slow as woteba
And i was reli tired and i stopped like 2 meters before the real line for the 600m and mr rauf shouted at me! I was too tired to even be bothered abt it..i Just collapsed on the grass after evry round even though i knew i was gona get serious rash after tht...which i reli did get.
Then i got mad..like reli mad..i wana get out of this Hole situation..I wana just stop evrything!! I need to study!!! And sis is peacefully studying at home while im sufferin and trg for something Ill neva Excel!! So why did rauf kept insisting i could do it when i cant!!! I will neva get anywhere so just stop evrything STOP wasting my Stoopid time and Get oVA and done with this SToopid trg!!! I just wana study!!! Sis has got sooo much time she's even started on revision. WHAT ABOUT me?! im not even completing my hmwk yet and its alreid the last week IM STILL JUGGLING>
Mom forced me to step down...but i can't cos of the 4 by 100m team..
AND rauf wanted to switch my position...must be cos i cant run well...I am sooo glad to leave if he'll just find someone else to take my PLACE
SOOO glad...I wana end Alll this!! i reli want too
trg is too tough for me..and yea i admit im a weakling...I CANT TAKE THIS PRESSURE
I cant go anywhere with track..why not let me concentrate on my studies and FORGET ABT IT
why rauf keeps FORCIN!!!!! me to take part in 800m...im takin part in 5 events.. 400m itself is mor ethan enuff what the HEll is he up to?!!!
I AMMM SOOOO DAMN SSTRESSDED i feel like swearing and cursing and SCREAMIN
STOP STOP STOP STOP

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
speaking of rauf forcing me to take part in 800m just makes my blood boil to 1000 degrees celcius.
Doesnt he noe how much stress tht will give me?! how much worries how much headaches.
MUST i go down to my knees before he;ll finally agree to let me go?!
HE even signed me UP ALREDI for the Nationals!!!! Im dreading for the day to come..

ENUF. lets talk abt what i did at steph's hse..i did hmwk at her hse..and played netball with her and stuff and we went to causewya where we window shopped..
She spends alot of money
And sis got a discount on her wallet at cards n such cos the saleslady recognised tht stephy was her mom's daughter(duh!).. and steph's mom is a regular customer..Aint tht the kewlest?! The lady is soo kind.
And steph has got a fren, Olivia, whom she calls Oli..or Olipoot.

No comments: