Friday, June 10, 2005

ZZZ

i was horribly tired and sleepy i wasnt thinking straight ytd..
i kept rubbing my eyes and goin babababa
Not to mention blogging 'straight-ly'.
my whole body was sleeping..only my brain cells seemed to be the sole survivor but nonetheless weak...so ytd's post was an ultra long and boring one anyone reading it would fall asleep unless he or she has just drank red bull.
i guess the competition caused it
The tiredness stretched itself till today..even now.
my eyes...their half closed.
I forgot to mention seeing bats at the stadium and big moths...
walking home seemed like a big chore
And i cant wait for extra lessons to be over so i can start painting my nails.
I even bought a black nail polish but realized how scary my hand looked with em.
And thats when i started imagining myself waking up in the middle of one night to find myself staring at long black claws

sis's fish bone is still in her throat.
ms Ng was being funny esp when she said SALA
and...is my spoon cute? ..when she drew the diagram

I need a major long nap...im too sleepy to even eat my SKI strawberry yoghurt
Therefore im going to nap ...and i think it ll be more like a deep sleep..like when sleeping beauty slept for a hundred years when the evil hag poisoned her.

and WY...pls draw ur HITLER agen i wana post it up here and publicize to the world ur beautiful art and also to show my fellow readers what all of us have been cackling at. Hiak Hiak Hiak

No comments: