Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Why sure..ill play BETTA!!!

The Goofy Goober song is blasting through my speakers..and guess who the artist is??..Spongebob Squarepants!!
Put it this way, if I saw the words "Bored", "Scary", "even more Scary".. on a form with tick boxes..id tick evry one of em. Bored cos i was doin emaths qns tht were neva betta set. (oh yea ya noe? what betta way to lie)
Id tick scary cos...
besides buzzin around like a busy bee with my emaths..i was also busy clattering my teeth when i heard abt priti's ghost story at one point..then i called wy..and she told me yet another ghost story. double clatterin. Now u noe why id tick "even more scary"
Yess..what betta way to spend my day doin Emaths ten year series which are a total insult to the intelligience. can't the experienced examiners in cambridge set betta papers?? its almost a pain doin em. 6 + 8 divided by 2 =?

No comments: