Thursday, June 02, 2005

Suck the energy outta me

well in schl..the ss period was okay..wasnt too bad to sit in mr. ivan's class..but Phy was simply torturouss...lets put it this way...i was simply bored to tears. I had totally no idea what he was blabbing on throughout the whole 2 and a half hours..(yes..he extended it, it was only supposed to have been 2 hrs. Thanks, Mr fong.) He extended the lesson without even realizing!!..if only he'd realize how my heart longed to get outta tht class. well finally..the lesson was ova..and i realized i had left my mobile underneath my desk in another class..so i rushed and got it..made a fool outta myself before tht thanks to my poor observation skills..i panicked when i hadnt seen my mob..and only found it after further searching..and this guy witnessing the whole thing chuckled at me.

as if my day aint hectic enuff..i ran all da way down to the gym cos i was alredi 30 mins late for my training..i was afraid id be the only one trg since evryone else started at 8.30..while i started at noon..and id hoped i wouldnt suffer the same fate as how krstyal and the others had...rauf cycling behind while they pant their souls out. He probably had nuffin betta to do den.
Thankgoodness-ly ...he was busy with lihua with her jumps..i was alone alright..in the gym..and there werent much pple around the schl..(thankfully)..or the pple passing by the gym window would be wondering what kind of weird moron is tht? i mean alone in the brightly lit humongous gym..and doin those weird..um exercises?.. (okay thats strengthening i had to do)

but i had to run 50 mins on the tread mill..thankss to britney and her boyf's discouragement scrawled all ova the whiteboard facing me in front of my tread mill..i only stopped at 30 mins. and they were laughing..and drawing stuff..like a chair..a bed..and writing things like..'comfy' ..all da distractions tht i seriously dont need. But i gave in to em in the end..me bad. but i was seriously too tired anyway..cos i was awfully hungry..and after tht whole afternoon..
Energy was practically sucked outta meee...since i suddenly realized how weak and hungry id gotten..but i did as much gym work and strengthening as i could then walked ova to rauf at the volleyball court..to actually tell him tht im goin off..but it was a long walk..a long long walk..fortunately rauf's psychic powers activated and waved a big gdbye even before i got to him. so thts how i started yanking my body to my nxt destination..home..finally..yea but a long long way..i was sucked outta energy..u cant blame me for not being able to walk properly right?

And believe me..i walked the slowest walk id eva walked..i was hungry, drained, painful ( knee injury) ...i was practically draggin my evry step..and i guess i was finally walkin like arch who alwayz walks like a snail. ( i think she'll be very happy to hear tht).. Such a long long long wayyy homeee...

yea in case u wana noe the ending..i got home..obviously..and had gastric pains as well. and feeling totally weak i was even speaking slowly like Patrick in spongebob squarepants.

No comments: