Monday, June 27, 2005

Trg

The first day of school! today! well not exactly since this isnt reli the first day of school for a kindergarden kid or nething..im in sec 4..a senior and graduating. So today's definitely not the first day of school but its somewhat it since the June holidays was reli long so today def felt like first day at school or sumfin. Boy, do i feel younger alredi? Not.

And evry night before a reopening of school..I would alwayz pray hard tht i would not get busted by a tcher or sumfin. Not tht im sent to the principle's office evrytime of the day but...its just sumfin im scraed abt..Me, alwayz scared bout sumfin tht dont usually happen. Tht reli is so me. :(

Fortunately..I had alot of free periods today..esp when Ms Premela did not come to schl..And Bio..we were soo free we could become seagulls..even MT too.
But one thing sure wont be pleasant I sighed the whole day.
Cos MONDAY is da day where we'll be trg in da stadium..Torture time. Stuffin my head in a humongous oven would probably feel better. ( Im so jk!)

I did da same as da last time..but since rauf was timing me and stuff..It was like he understood how tired i was and being the very passionate coach he is (yea right..okay maybe true to an extent)..he could tell how much i was sufferin.
He must have thot to himself how im sooo not ready for this nationals
I mean he'd wanted to do me some justice or sumfin..since ive neva achieved much throughout my four years! Okay i did ok..i did win some awards..he just forgot abt it!!
the reason why he'd put me in 800m as well was to just increase the chances of me gettin into the finals and also dying from havin too much adrenaline pumped into my lil capillaries.

He must av felt like i aint gona win anything much for the schl so mayb thts why he went off to train the throwers. Its ok its ok i soo admit what a loser i am. And im not wallowing in self-pity until evry fibre of my being tears..i am sooo not.

Woteba But bein such a responsible sports day in charge...he'd decided tht he could sneak me into 800m and did it without my consent plus only two events was allowed for one pupil but now im havin three. How very responsible. Not.

So all of these just concludes to the fact tht Im goin to have to run not the usual 2 i was preparing myself for this friday...But 4 ! 4 competitions in one day within a stretch of only a few hrs.
I am so gona bust myself.
Plus for 4 by 100? the cca unit comp?? i was running with the other ccas...who are mostly Guyz.
Now can someone tell me how in da world can i suck myself into the crust of the earth.

Geez i hope i dont get scolded by any tchers tmr or get into trouble.

P.S. Reminder evrybody: Tmr's relay practise will be held at 3 or i think 2.30.

I have just finished a bowl of dao suan. Well not exactly there's still half a bowl more.


Wy gave me this and id just like to say tht i love it. Muji does too.

No comments: