Tuesday, December 27, 2005

bla bla

So here's the thingy i was talking about on xmas. Maybe i shd put it up in my bedroom or something

My masterpiece!! I started doing this since christmas!!

My glitter pens!! They are my contributary factors to that wonderful masterpiece!! (hah)

I just thot itll be nice for u to see how messy my dressing table looks currently even without the books.

My new shoes!!! they have strings that twirl their way up to the legs!! (not just any leg my leg to be precise)

My shopping roxy baggie!!

I went to some cafeteria today to eat Hi-tea(why dont they call it hello-tea) or high-tea or whateva the 'high' is..and i am so full even until now my stomach is about to explode..and not like those explosions u see on amagedon or whateva u spell tht movie title...but like the ones u see in hospitals or clinics when people technicolor yawn. (vomit that is)

So i dont think my stomach has got even a cm square of room for any more contents to go in. So i think i shall be skipping dinner

And ive fixed my eye on some blouse which i think will be my new year wear..and which im so thrilled about and so now im going to rush to watch my favourite tv which i am about aledi 23 mins late

Cya xox

No comments: