Sunday, December 18, 2005

jibbery nibbers

I couldnt make it to church today cos mom was reli insistent about it..she says im gg to find alot of trouble there like the last time i went with pple calling me evryday to join them and visit their church for many months until they got tired and stopped pestering my home just in time when mom said she'll report to the police for harassment.

Its gonna be a busy week yet again for the following week!! Ill be going out practically almost evryday.

Ill be busy Tmr COS Some SCIENTISTS ARE COMING TO MY HOUSE TO JAB MY BLOOD AWAY TO THEIR LITTLE LABS WHERE THEY ARE GOING TO DO A RESEARCH ON..AS SOME KIND OF A TWINS RESEARCH THINGY AS THE COUNTRY IS FOCUSSING ON R & D.

yes u can call me a Guinea Pig.

Thing is...if they could kindly give me some morphin or make me unconscious so i wont feel tht sorta needle-stabbing-into-my-raw-flesh-and-vein pain..I would totally not mind.. Yea.

But thing is..their not. SO im still going to have to suffer from tht sorta needle-stabbing-into-my-raw-flesh-and-vein pain. and the thot of it just makes me go jibbery nibbers.

And the good part is...I get a $25 robinsons voucher at the end of the whole thing!!!


A busy week ahead indeed..out with wy on her bday, out with mom for shopping spree, out with the others (no not the terrorists on LOST) for yet another shopping spree..and an overnight camp bbq party in school with my dearie track members :D

its a fun week ahead. Indeed

No comments: