Wednesday, December 28, 2005

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I just wrote like soooooooo longggggggggggggg and the whole thing just got off meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I am sooooo extremely mad i canot be mad any longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me write again!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Pants* and pant and pant and pant
I am soo mad

Anyway..okay so i was making this layout and i got soo many 5 stars for it and got into top 15 rated when Some punk Came along to ruin evry single thing on earth...and got me off the chart by giving me a 0.5 star without any proper reasoning..yea a reason like: Lesbian Bondage.

And he's been doing the same to many others

And its not like its my business that he's an asshole..U are ur own asshole so u shd just stay there..U belong to ur butt!! and if there was a web court..I would sue him for all the losses and den ill be a gazillionaire

Anyway..ive also learnt to be forgiving so ive chosen to be forgiving and so I forgive u, creep!!!!

Im in not one but a few boiling soups..Im in so much trouble lately

Anyway..im sure u do not want to hear me ranting about evry single thing as if my life is soo complain-ey..when pple out there in sudan are Suffering from poverty and hunger

Anyway..i bought some blouse and their vintage.
Or maybe so i think..and maybe a few others


This is sooo classic!! its a halter with some chinese buttons!!

This is okay..i think..its sweet but its so bla..I bought it in a haste so woteva

No comments: