Friday, December 23, 2005

i have neva been so scared my whole entire life.

My father is going to beat me up tonight and punch me and stuff bcos of a handphone

he was so angry when i told him that and he even told me he's going to beat me up tonight..

And when he's angry he doesnt noe what he's doing...he can kill his own daughter without realizing that.

The only way to stop him from beating me up tonight is for him to realize that im his daughter that nothing is more impt than abusing his daughter than losing his favourite handphone.

The only time he was so happy to see the hp spoilt was when Muji was from a close shave from death causing her fone to spoil and its only bcos he realize tht a life was almost lost.

do i actually have to go through a narrow shave from death before he realize that losing his daughter is more impt than his handphone which is alredi long gone

U dont know how scary dad is when he's angry esp now...He's so angry about his fone he wanted to complain to the manager cos the usher ytd didnt allow us to go into the cinema to find the hp cos there was a movie going on...

He is so angry he can even caused a person to lose his job.

And ive said sorry...but it only doubled his anger through the fone. Arabel was wrong about makign him touched bcos thats impossible

I am soo sorry i lost his favourite phone..i really am..i am willing to work to pay for the loss or anything like that..But there's no way i can show how sorry i am bcos evrytime i say sorry He yells across the phone and his anger doubles cos he says "sorry has no cure" theres no way i can express how apologetic and scared i am bcos he'll just yell further bcos he thinks that whats done is done.

He'll only realize what he's doing only when hes anger disappears. And thats not going to happen still when he gets home form work.

It seems he'll only realize how terrible this is doing to me just like Muji..only when i get from a narrow shave from death..he;ll only regret what he;s doin only when he realize he's going to lose me.

And tmr will be the worst xmas eve My whole entire life bcos im gg to my relative's house to celebrate xmas..and he'll complain to all my relatives about me to shame me in front of 30 people And the whole entire houseful of pple is going to look at me sternly and shaking their heads at me and scolding me as if its not bad enuf alredi tonnight

I have no mood to do anything happy anymore..its like i wont be happy anymore. I am so scared ive neva been more scared my whole life..about tonight when he gets back

dad's not like any other dad...He can be as scary as king kong when he's angry esp when this is his favourite fone. Im going to be dead like literally and i mean it

And ive been tryina stop myself from crying even in public and its so horrible to cry bcos im crying so bad now i cant breathe.

If only he'll see this post..he'll wake up from his anger and realize what he's doing to me now so he wont do further damage. Im so shaken alredi

No comments: