Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Hoorayyyyy for Linzes!!!!!!!

OMg OMg!!!

I can just hear my own heart beating...like thump thump thump like tht deep bass u get to hear in LOTR when the monsters are coming!!

my emotions are raging!!! this is just excitement beyond excitement

I am sooo happy!!! The Linzes actually won!!!!

I was jumping and pacing around the house while they were doin tht puzzle..its like i cant sit still or ill just explode with emotions and my nerves will just Burst!! Or ill die from high blood pressure!!!

And during the running part..I was like OMG!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Linzes were running towards the last pit stop!!! And Evryone was cheeringgg I love the paolo family..the brothers are sooo cute.

And they finished!!! First and the Linzes won the million dollar!! Megan was cryingg!!! and the brothers were hugging!!! Their so hot by the way

And i was sooo happy for em!! And when it came to the bransens..they were so proud of themselves..i think they did great and they started crying bcos they were so touched they completed the race second..It was a very touching scene of father and his daughters...Even the other eliminated families were crying bcos they were so touched by the scene. Even THAT PAOLO BOY WIPED A TEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the weavers family came in third and evryone was having a load of time!!! I think the other families could now accept them. And it was a very touching scene. The family entered the race bcos their father died in a car race accident. And they were crying bcos they realized they could do great things even when their dad wasnt around. It was soooo touchinggg. They were crying and stuff.

I think this amazing race is perhaps the best amazing race ever!!!!!!!!!

No comments: