Thursday, December 08, 2005

Hi evrybody!!

I got a free frappucino today from starbucks cos its thanksgiving day and they're giving out free coffees just for today from 5 to 7 and it was reli kewl


And the whole purpose of this was for a good cause..in the hope pple will donate to the salvation army so some man was standing beside the queue ringing his bell..And i have to say he looked pretty lonely. Cos NObody approached him
I mean starbucks is giving u free coffee..and the least u could do is donate and do something cool for tht day. Isnt tht cool?!

And i drank rhumba frappucino and ran home to catch Spongebob. Somethign about boxes.


Poor guy. Typical singaporeans. I donated haha. ser too. she says this is something cool to blog about

isnt tht cool.

Well..whats with me reli..if u notice im blathering like a mad woman tryina make evrything seem cool..when its not. Im in a reli bad mood now. But whateva. I shd have known i couldnt do it. NVM

OH yea abuot the prom. I told cheryl ill blog about it cos she'd missed it

It was Ultra cool!! cheryl it was a total pity u didnt go. It was sooo fun!!!

Evrything about today was uncool..false hopes, lateness, messed up,.evrything about today didnt go my way..I woke up late and realized i was late..and i couldnt get ser cos her fone was off..and i couldnt find myt clip..and hotmail couldnt work it kept hanging when i tried to attach the file when i was alredi soo late..in the end i went to dropload and the thing still couldnt work and i tried msn and it finally worked..and i got late..and i rmbed i forgot to do sis's..and sis was screamign..and when we left and sis lost the keys to lock the door so we couldnt leave..and ser had to get home to print the stuff..and we went over to the place and stuff..And it was all false hopes after tht..Like i keep wishing but itll neva be true..it would have been reli cool..but i shd have known..whateva. And i got home and thts when all the false hopes come and made me real upset and stuff and thts when i realize im back to where i started. BLA BLA BLA

U wouldnt wanan read this post this post is full of rubbish BUt i loved ebrything about yesterday it was real Cool..Totally..i loved ytd. Jinyu and evryone was real cool but we lost our way and stuff and walking arnd in those 10cm heels (or so i think) made my toe muscle tear cos i was walking too much on my toes yesterday its real painful now..the muscle i mean

I am too lazy to post up the pics..IM so tired. Yawns. I told u..u shdnt have read this post its a total waste of time about all the rubbish in my life.

BYE BYE :D

No comments: