Friday, December 02, 2005

YAY

I was shopping from morning till NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!! with py, jy and daphy

OMG!!! can u belive how much lactic acid was collecting in my legs! Warning! high toxic level

And ooo yes!! rmb the pink dress i wanted to buy?? apparently..far east also has an exact replica of it!!! well perhaps except for the color. Instead of the Hot pink..there's only white, blue, brown and green in that shop. White seems to be nicest!

Well it was a good thing since i wanted to wear a pink sweater-not-sweater-like sweater..the one i posted up on my blog a few weeks ago. An all too pinky outfit would make me look like some creature from outer-space

Hey!! ive even taken a foto of it!! here's a preview!!


Umm..well yea it looks like some kind of wedding dress but NO its not!! IF u guyz were there with me yesterday in marina, the design is exactly the same as the halter pink. JY says its nicee!! yay!!

Next we went to Takashimaya...AT NIGHT!! yea..shop till night!!

and there were like hordes of pple occupying seats and tables..we were lucky to find our seats and we were dead hungry

Oooh yea and i ate Japanese cheese noodles. Aint that hot?!!

I lurve today!!! jiaying, daphne, and peiyu are sooo awesome!!!!

Weiyu's has just called me to go SHOPPING tomorrow at Orchard!!!!

Evryday's shopping day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yea in case u guyz ( u noe who u are) were there in orchard shopping with me near far east and there was this create talent thingy and we skipped the interview...And just as we thot that all this mayhem would be over...another person now has approached me again. This is funny. (err my shopping friends will noe what im talkin about)

Yea..as expected Mom saw my top and complained it was too revealing (argh there she goes again) even daph and jy doesnt think it is at ALL!!! NOT AT ALL!!! If only mom would stop bein so sensitive. I honestly dont fancy bein nagged at all the time after a hard day's ..um..shopping.

Whatever..Im honestly zonked out now. Zonked..a word I have not been using for a very long time since ive stepped down from torture club (running or training)

that reminds me i went to trg today and made a fool outta myself by running back when im not even halfway through!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM soo tired!!! my eyes are closing!!

No comments: