Wednesday, December 21, 2005

What the!!!

Omg what the hell!!! this is jsut shit!! I was writing half way and the blogger window disappeared without a trace in a split second, leaving me dumbfounded and my mouth shaping into an "O" shape

AHHH!!!! Fortunately..unlike Benji from Good charlotte..I am not going to swear and curse for a 2 inch paragraph when his hotel's internet went out on him.
I am just gg to scream AHHHHH and my heart is beating as fast as the beat to a chinese drum

Whateva

I even drew something!!! A picture of my stomach!!! with its orange contents.

Now its all down the drain :(

anyway i saw Chen liping and her whole family!!! she has a maid too. And she was wearing sunglasses and she was sitting beside my family!! Just right beside us in the chinese restaurant

the food is amazing!!!! fantabulososoosposososoososososoosos

But the price is also ..well amazing!!! fantabulososososososooossos...

itll just leave the customer feeling heart wrenched.

Ive got some christmas cards lately from alot of pple!!! this is soo ultra cool!!!

I even got it from Yanthi..Lihao, fanli (with a beautiful bracelet), and serena!!!

Its sooo hot!!!!!!!!!

I have been collecting soo many cards in envelopes throughout this year.

AHHHHHHHHHH this is the most memorable year of my life.

No comments: