Sunday, December 18, 2005

Long time no post

Hii!!!

Long time no post! (3 days of silence-is-golden treatment)

Cos seriously..ive been busy with alot of stuff..like My new JC, CJC. Im worrying about it. Im gona go there and be like the biggest dork to eva walk this planet since evryone there is so happening. Ill be biting my nails 24/7..so bye bye nails!!! Ill miss u guyz!! (im talking to my nails)

Argh..ive been so fustrated. Im gona be in shock there cos im gona suffer from major culture shock there since most of the schools that are going there are from the convent schools who have an entirely different view about "life".

And as far as im knowledged about my brand new JC, the students have very ahem..interesting activites which i do not wish to mention cos itll only increase my headache. (clubbing, hitting pubs, ahem..sex..Im still mentioning it anyway i cant control my fingers from typing things out)

Im soo gona miss my track juniors..my wonderful classmates..my friends..evry single perosn from AI!!!

Fortunately..im going to CJC with Jana..which is the only thing thats good about my new JC

And thank u all who did the quiz!! I so totally appreciated the sacrifice u guyz made..that was alot..wasting ur time on a dumb quiz which id dummified out!!

Anyway..I made a new skin on blogskins.. CLick Here

I am also very smart enuff to noe that if the quiz thingy were to be below the latest post..no one would reli bother to scroll down and take the quiz but i still want people to and so by making things convenient for people (that is you sitting back there looking at this sentence in brackets) i am putting the url here so u can still take the quiz as happily as can be

here u go:
Take my Quiz on QuizYourFriends.com!

No comments: