Thursday, December 22, 2005

Im so sad

im reli not in the mood for anything except sleeping

I was having such a gr8 day until i realized tht my fone is gone when i was boarding a bus home

This is honestly...the worst day of my life

this is horrible i was soo scared to go home!!

Dad is going to kill me like literally THE fone is $900!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sooo dead. This is soo horrible.

It was dad's favourite phooneee

he alwaayz takes it from me to show to his friends or relativessssssss

I am soo going to dieeeeeeeee

I just cant imagine what will happen

When dad's angry he reli is

WHy is this happenignf

This is shit u noe its shit

Like losing a hp is reli gona help me in my life

Things alwayz happen for a reason as what ive read from a christian book

Maybe it was a test...that i lost this fone...Like a test of my faith like how much i trust god to help me retrieve my fone

Or bcos losing this fone is good...Like...maybe the phone is evil it has invisible hands and legs and will walk up to my bed at night and stab me and kill me

Or maybe its good losing this fone bcos maybe after that...Im going to get a better phone than this when dad buys a new one for me.

As if he will... I will neva be allowed to touch another handphone in my whole life again Bcos he wont let that happen

I am sooo scared i reli am

I am soooooooooooo scared i mean it

I hate this i reli doooo..i am soo scared u have no idea hwo scared i am

I dont intend to tell this to my parents yet until maybe a few days later..when im sure the guy in the cinema isnt gg to find it for me

My whole entire day and life is ruined bcos of tonight

If i only knew this would happen
I would neva wana go out today and watch that narnia movie. Its not as nice as LOTR anyway even though that blonde boy is hot..but orlando bloooms is hot too so I would not rather watch this movie if i knew this would happen.

I am typing so fast until i cant see my fingers bcos i am having extreme emotions surging through me like the river flow of the niagara falls

I am soo sad. I reli am I will not have the mood for anyuthing except sleepign and i am not hungry even though i havent eaten dinner

I am so upset u have no idea... Id even planned to wander around the streets and be a beggar or an orphan so that i wont go home and face my parents.

Dad was neva more relieved even though Muji spoilt her fone..bcos she'd just escaped narrow escape from death in an accident and flung her fone cosing it to spoil. Maybe i shd go for a narrow escape from death too so dad will be more relieved to see me den his 900 dollar hp.

Sigh. I am so tired. I reli hope i can find it :(

No comments: