Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry xmas!!!

I am going to say Ho Ho Ho merry xmas even though i am no old man with white beard.

Its xmas eve..(as if u dont know) and alredi xmas is amazing!!!

Xmas is alwayz special..bcos regardless of whateva race u are..u still celebrate it..even though ur not christian as well.

So evrybody is happy and all smiles and the birds are singing and leaves are laughing (not hahaha in that kind of way)

It was a busy day indeed.

Facial was in the morning and i requested for the plucking of my eyebrows. Trimming i mean..gee i would look horrible eyebrow-less

I stared at myself in the mirror but i didnt see anything different

Yanqi and matilda had claimed it was the pain-est pain of all pains in the world.

but i thought otherwise.
It felt like i was pinching myself..that is if i still had long nails..and if i was stupid enuff

And bcos i had to finish watching the willy wonka movie by today..I rushed home.

And bcos i could do two things at a time..I decided to be an artist and an audience at the same time

I painted my artpiece with glitter glue while occasionally peeking out of my masterpiece at the Television. Hah! (and probably sniggering too)

Ill finish it tmr and put a snapshot of it up here ;)

Which was then i realized i was late for My uncle's christmas party!!

All my cousins will be there and its been so long since i saw them

The party was great!! Esp the turkey and the satay and the bbqued chicken and the cranberry sauce..and Happy. (Happy's a dog by the way and no he is not in my belly he's a pet safely in a house)

My cousins were great!! Though they are alredi working people but they were reli great people to chat with.

WOW i just realized its alredi 12.03 am!! which means..Its alredi Xmas day!!!! God's Birthday!!!!!! Happy brithday God :D and thank u for finding my fone ytd :D

Fireworks just right outside my house!!!!!!!!!!!!! papapapappapa (the sound of the thing thats responsible for fireworks is exploding!)
Its a beautiful sight..even though i must say i cant see anything from my window but fireworks alwayz look beautiful so it shdnt be an exception tonight :D

Goodnight evrybody my eyes are closing and merry xmas!!

No comments: