Friday, December 23, 2005

Muackz xoxo

Thank u thank u and thank u so much u guyz!!! i was like so touched reading ur tags..

It was like finding comfort in a sea of worry and panic.

I was so upset the whole day i didnt even bother i was just crying and crying but i stopped after like 2 hours in the room..and came out to eat some decent food

Sis was very mad at me the whole morning and I knew she was very angry with god cos she called him stupid.

And she was mad..Bcos id caused her to worry for me..bcos she was very worried about dad's temper

I knew she was listening on the other line while i was crying on the fone to weiyu so she called momy to coax dad immediately after that

And i guess she told amanda too cos the next thing i knew amanda called to ask if i was okay.

I tried lightening up when mom told me she spoke to dad and dad promised he wont beat me.

But while amanda and sindhu were at our house watching Herbie..Someone mysterious called..Someone that sounded rather polite

And he was calling to tell me Someone found my phone and i shd go to causeway to collect it!!!!!!!!

This is dream beyond any other!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately..dad had complained to the manager about the usher whom i think was innocent. Poor guy. No wonder he didnt look too happy seeing me

But i got it back..and Life's back to normal again

Dad got home happily buying all the nice dinner and smileys

:D

Thank god!!! i prayed and it came true :D

No comments: