Tuesday, December 06, 2005

wahooo!!!

I am sooo finally done with whole business (no im not a businesswoman)

Woah...i can finally wipe my sweat and breathe! Ive been doin this 'tyranny' layout for hours im telling u!!

Indeed this is tyrannical to me!! glueing my butt on the chair and gaze on the monitor. That is yess!! erm..tyranical
(wateva i made the word tyrannical up im not sure if its official english certified by Mr.Oxford. I shall not be accountable for any english failures!!)

weiyu says its the best layout ive eva made but i doubt it cos she alwayz say the same thing evrytime i make a new layout.

I woke up and oOoOo i was home alone! Nope..no baddies came over to greet me and im not some wizkid whos a genius at setting traps or woteba. I took some silly fotos (dont expect some highly professionally educational stuff like snapshots of ur Gene) which i will show u tomorow cos im sleepy now and its alredi 1.43 am in the morning..or midnight..or wateva.

No comments: