Thursday, December 01, 2005

I honour my words when i say Ive been shopping almost evryday!!!

I had a reli great time today with sindhu, mandy babe and arabel!!

omg..i saw this reli gorgeous porshe pink dress for 50 dollars and i cant wait to buy it. Its the last piece left but since i was a lil short on cash i decided to get my hands on it tmr

Hopefully..itll remain un-snatched peacefully laying on the shelf by the time i get to it tmr at Marina

sitting at KFC we were tongue-twisting the phrase "babbling bubbling band of baboons" and well maybe perhaps "betty botter bought abit of bitter butter" And later imitating Cho Chang "Sorry i didnt catch that"

And later sitting on the bus..we were 'wow'-ing to almost evrything we saw as if we were lil mountain tortises out to see the world and sunlight for the first time in our life. Okay well..maybe it was just sis and me while the others were like sitting in the bus thinking of a thousand thoughts and probably feelin mortified at our behaviour

Oh haha

I watched Spongey tht sexy yellow thing both yesterday and today and it was sooo hot!! I love Spngebob!!! (as if u dono)

No comments: