Saturday, December 10, 2005

woo

Hi!!

Im reli tired and i dnoe why??

maybe ive become nocturnal. I am unusally awake at night but sleepy in the morning. I hope i dont morph into a bat or anything nocturnal. Mayb ill become a hamster.
OoOo..the thought of shrinking into a palm size creature makes me shudder.

I bought thiss vintage blouse..its long sleeved and its cool and its from Metro, weiyu's newly favourite shop.

OH and OH my!!! I just found out tht dad's got free tickets to watch the water fountain at sentosa!! aint tht hot. Unfortunately...i still have one more placing to go..and im not sure if britney can make it. Ser's goin yay!!!

Well Ive been Busy with making layouts!!!!

Ill Give u the urls

Here (this is the one thats newly made.I did it ytd)

The others well their not foreign to u..
Lindsay's layout


and antm. quite recent


Cya xoxo i gotta get changing now. IM gona wear the new Vintage Blouse!!

No comments: