Sunday, December 04, 2005

My my My

I was thinking of probably streaking my hair with reli dark brown and mayb a bit of red to liven it up a lil after seeing how lovely serena's hairdo was. And mom went on a halobaloo about other stuff bla bla

I mean...just bcos im askin if i could streak my hair doesnt mean IM going to SMoke and go to pubs to drink and sleep with man or take drugs or stuff!!!

God she's crazy. I was just askin like rather casually in a sentence. If she doesnt like the idea id be like perfectly okay with it i was just asking. ANd she Tore the Roof down the whole evening. And just bcos im wearign sleeveless doesnt mean im goin to flirt and into the idea of sex and stuff. MY GOD!!!

OKay ive got an impt meeting now..now that ive contacted the person!

Cya xoxo

No comments: