Saturday, December 31, 2005

Hi yo!!
what a nice combination its a hi and a yo.(trendy word evryone;s using but mayb not) Not

Evryone's right. It has come to my realization that today!! this remarkable day..Marks the last day..for this year..2005

This year has been amazing for me..in fact..this year has been the most..fruitfulling..happening..awesome..most dramatic year of my entire 16 years as an earthling.

There are many reasons why..and i must state them

1) well bcos its the last year im gona be in AI..and being in AI was so much...so much of evrything..sadness..happiness..excitedness..woteba-ness (huh?) all in a whirl..and like a fast spinning twister..evrything went by..and ive learnt so much throughout my four year stay...it was an experience i must say..that i will neva forget even if i were to suffer from dementia one day

SO much happened..too much..its almost as if most of my life experience sprung up from year 13th to year 16th

2) I learnt to spend more time with god..god did so much for me

3) i had amazing classmates..u guyz were totally awesome!!

4) Track was awesome..my last year..an emotional year..ill neva forget my juniors..and all the happy times..u guyz were so great thank u for all the wonderful memories ill keep it in my brain's highly locked storeroom where nothing will eva come out so that if i were to lose my brain..these memories will still be locked inside that storeroom like the remnants of a bomb shelter

5) Amazing friends..i realized i had so many of them...true friends like my track friends..Yuannshan, sindhu, ying, Weiyu, amanda, archana, ..and so many more to name. U guyz gave me the most wonderful memories to last a lifetime i canot say how grateful i am and how awesome u were it brings tears to my eyes just thinking about all the support u guyz have given me.

6) I won kewl prizes on sports day this year it was a miracle

7) I loved all the happy times i had when hanging out with different groups of amazing friends.

8) This year's cross country was amazing..sports day..4 by 100m..we won the boyz by surprise how kewl

9) i learnt some stuff in my family..had a bit of tiffing but i learnt from it

10) I got horrible results from prelim..and it was such an emotional pick up for me..if it hadnt been for all ur supports and stuff i would have crumpled like a prune under the rubble

11) too many guy stuff

12) I found out that suparti was safe in hongkong and she doesnt need me now.

13) and den there were times when i made some mistakes..and god led me back to the right path cos i was walking the wrong way

14) I worked soooo hard for O level..i dont think ive eva worked harder for any other exams. SO much toiling and discipline like a subsistence farmer but i guess the rice will and all the good will spring up in March. (hopefully)

15) so many moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee xoxooxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoox

16) still so manyyyyyyy moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee xoxooxoxox

17) more more more more. (oh haha)

I know u guyz are sick of hearing me say this..but..i reli loved my stay in AI. I couldnt ask for more...ive learnt sooo much ..so much life experience..and surprisingly my brain hasnt exploded.

And by tomorrow..this extraordinary year, year 2005, ends..and it will be hello year 2006..a new start to a new life.

and even if i have to walk life's path..ill carry the bag of memories with me and i guess the load gets heavier

HAHA. Im going down to check out the party downstairs.

No comments: